Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I leave you with this sweet little Angel to watch over you and keep you safe from harm.
One of my good friends grafted this piece the three little angels in a row from a Christmas card. She is very talented!!! I couldn't do it. The last one, this one, had a crooked halo so I thought she was me and I stitched her. She has blending filament in all of her dress. So she sparkles. I matched the thread to the fabric for her eyes. Needless to say she is one of my favorite cross stitches.
To bed I go!
God Bless and Happy Stitching~
Lenna

6 comments:

  1. Very cute.Great job by you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lenna, like your blog! I thought it was you stitching Mary! How are you doing with her? I am hoping to get a bit more done today - day off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy you did a nice job on this blog. I am no where near you in blogging :0)I was reading your other enteries and am totally amazed of the framing job you did. Beautiful, just beautiful. Lol, I love the name Knee-hi. Very interesting how you came to that name. Your pieces look wonderful. The angel is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I love those little angels, too. Your friend did an excellent job, and you stitched it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog. I have always loved your stitching and the blog looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete